Join us on Facebook!

Please click here to get the latest deals and to see more pictures from Kau‘i Photography! Don't forget to select "join" when you visit our Facebook page. Mahalo for your support!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

1st Annual Mr. & Miss Polynesia Pageant

Thank you to my family and friends who continue to help me network with the most beautiful people in the islands (literally) and some of the best modeling agencies.  The credit for this amazing photo opp. belongs to Bianca (Costa) Foster and Kalei Gonzales who hooked me up with an all-access pass to shoot the first annual Mr. & Miss Polynesia pageant at the Pacific Beach Hotel in March.  I enjoyed the challenge of taking action photos in low-lit conditions.  I'm looking forward to taking more of these great models' shots soon!  One last shout out to Ralph Malani of Hawai‘i Polynesian Model & Talent Agency for organizing a first-class event.  Congrats to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment