Join us on Facebook!

Please click here to get the latest deals and to see more pictures from Kau‘i Photography! Don't forget to select "join" when you visit our Facebook page. Mahalo for your support!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spunjahs at Pipeline

Life in Hawai‘i is da bomb.  For a photographer, it's pretty much icing on the cake.  As some of you know, I love taking sports shots, and one of my favorite events to capture is surfing, or in this case, sponging!  My little bro currently rides for Toobs, Viper Fins, and some other underground labels, but he's serving his church mission right now in Auz, so I'm practicing my skills before he heads back.  Here are some shots from Pipeline on the North Shore.  Looked like a fun day to "spunjum" as my bro would say.  If he was out there, I know he would be doing some mean DK-ing (drop-kneeing)...that seems to be his specialty.

And a surfer...for good measure.


No comments:

Post a Comment